Benefit payments over easter

Finally got through to ESA - apparently because there have been Bank Holidays it hasn't cleared which IMO is rubbish his DLA was showing as pending in his bank from Thursday and isn't due until today :s and ESA should clear by tomorrow - which doesn't help all the people who have had Easter ruined.

Damn not been paid. I worked for a mth only to have to wait another mth for payment. The money you get is free so just be greatful you get sumat. I'm self employd a get sweet fanny adams for half the year. Why should easter be any differant you are on one long paid bank holiday. Do you have holidays from umemployment. I ain't had a hol for 4 years and or a paid bank hol for 10 years. I work at mo for what most poeple get for nowt on benafits so shut up with your sob story.

god orlena sounds like youve got it as **** as me, i finally got hold of them today, theyve lost my medical certificate thats why i havnt been paid, soo i haveto go get another one!! i have a crisis loan waiting for me in 2 hours to pick up lol, i did get told the ESA is the worst of the lot.

god orlena sounds like youve got it as **** as me, i finally got hold of them today, theyve lost my medical certificate thats why i havnt been paid, soo i haveto go get another one!! i have a crisis loan waiting for me in 2 hours to pick up lol, i did get told the ESA is the worst of the lot.

they did this with my cert for esa - i got the doctors to fax a copy over and they paid me withing 24hrs.. not sure if it was rushed as am on maternity but still it got sorted pretty quick - they do have a habit of losing things, i found best way was to get GP to fax first then post a copy - this way there is always a trail and they have no excuse..

Interesting how this thread only has 10 posts, yet is one of the most read threads currently in the general forum. Just goes to show what kind of people hang about on SF!

I think most people agree with Riche but don't wanna cause upset thats why theres a lack of replies

Archived