Flickr and Facebook

Is anyone else using Flickr (photos) and facebook (social networking).

My facebook profile is here

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=545600287

You can join sheffield specific groups, I guess it's like myspace, an interesting way to keep in touch with people when (like me) you're bad at actually sending emails or phoning people up to say high.

Flickr is for photos, no maximum size, but a maximum upload limit per month. An easy way of sharing holiday snaps or whatever else you want to share.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7555256@N05/

That's my flickr account.

I do use facebook, but only to keep in contact with people I already know, I'm not really into random friend adds. It's much better than Myspace as the view is much cleaner as people can't edit their profile appearance.

Some of my friends use flickr but personally I use fotki (profile in my signature). It costs to have an unlimited space account but in my opinion is worth it. Navigation is better than on flickr and grouping of photo's under specific albums is neater.

EDIT: Just had a look at your pics, they're fantastic.

Thanks, they're mostly holiday pics at the moment from my last two snowboarding trips.

Some taken on my phone which does surprisingly good shots if the light is good.

I have a lot more to upload, but it will take several months to do.

Everyone at the university here has a facebook account, I resisted the pressure initially but had to get one in the end because all my friends put photos from nights out on there.

Since joining, I've discovered quite a few school friends who I haven't spoken to in years which is quite good :)

I am a huge stalkerbook (aka Facebook) addict!

It's so good to keep in touch with friends on there, the only downside being the sometimes nasty photos people tag of you (which I normally 'un-tag'!).

I've also recently found a friend who moved to Canada and I'd not seen or heard from since I was 13. :)

Just joined it. Not sure i'm keen on having your real name on there ... is there any way you can alter that?

I just realised that unless we post our usernames online there's no problem.

I don't know which of the 10 people in the group is you, so I can't take my evil revenge for your posts :hihi: