Can these yanks get any dafter ?

I am sorry to group them all together but there is not a week goes bye when we don't see evidence that common sense has completely by-passed them. The most worrying thing of all is that the world sees them as a role model.

I am sorry to group them all together but there is not a week goes bye when we don't see evidence that common sense has completely by-passed them. The most worrying thing of all is that the world sees them as a role model.

No dont group them all together.Its like the Americans saying that Blair is a Geek for going in with Bush,then pulling all English people to pieces, because of him.

reminds me of when I was in malaysia at a money changer. They were having problems getting an OK on my traveller's cheque so I just said "no problem" and waited around.

A big yank rolled in demanding US notes and shouted and swore at the poor bloke behind the counter when he found out he didn't have them.

My reaction with "no problem" earned me an easy time when I returned to the same changer. The yank just made a few more people hate americans.

And they wonder why the world thinks they are overbearing cretins.:rolleyes:

I'm afraid that there are buffoons everywhere, America, Outer Mongolia and yes, Heaven forbid ........ England.

I know that some Americans have the brain of a decomposing chipmunk but some are actually reasonable, decent human beings. I've met some real beauts from the USA they actually got sarcasm and irony and were a hoot ...... I've also met a red neck, cracker of the first order whose first order of business when he got back to Mississippi, Louisiana or wherever was to join the Klan.

As I say; There is an organisation called medicine sans frontieres. There is also an unofficial organisation called assholes sans frontieres.

I beg your pardon, but if you're going to post these garbage videos, at least make sure they're REAL. Both of those videos are pathetically fake. How exactly can you tell they're Americans? There are no military insignias anywhere, you cannot see the outside of any vehicles or any soldiers. You cannot identify them as Americans by their voices because the first one has nothing but muffled laughter, and in the second one, if that's the back of a Humvee I'll eat my hat. :rolleyes:

And being American is not a "race". It's a nationality. Now what were you all saying about sheep?

:) Sierra

Well, I said the word "Race" as in "People." Its a legitimate usage of the word.

There are a few other movie sections that have Americans firing at civillians, they dont seem to last for long before theyre removed though, but if you want, Ill search for them...?

I certainly dont tar all Amis with the same brush, as I already mentioned I know quite a few of them and I wouldnt have a bad word said against them, but film of atrocities like that DO exist, American troops ARE causing hell out there, and we ARE sheep for following them merrily into these situations.

The British sectors of Iraq are generally more peaceful than the U.S. ones but the trouble is, as some people see ALL Americans in the same light, some also see ALL troops out there in the same light too. Our soldiers are starting to get as bad a reputation as the Ami troops simply by association.

Archived