Flares in sheffield

rustybum

Anyome had problems with the security staff in flares? Just been out with family and friends, male and female and at 2:15 last orders were called and at 2:30 we were told to leave. We asked to use the toilets before leaving the premesis and were told we couldnt use the toilets and to use the car park opposite. When leaving the club we saw that there was a police observation vehicle opposite the club. What were we supposed to do, go in the car park and get arrested? surely if we are spending our money at todays prices we should be able to use the facilities within the establishment. This is not the first time i have heard of or experienced problems with the security staff at flares.

Anyome had trouble with the security staff in flares? Just been out with family and friends, male and female and at 2:15 last orders were called and at 2:30 we were told to leave. We asked to use the toilets before leaving the premesis and were told we couldnt use the toilets and to use the car park opposite. When leaving the club we saw that there was a police observation vehicle opposite the club. What were we supposed to do, go in the car park and get arrested? surely if we are spending our money at todays prices we should be able to use the facilities within the establishment. This is not the first time i have heard of or experienced problems with the security staff at flares.

It's pretty much the same everywhere isn't it. After a night of drunken madness (not meaning you of course:hihi:), staff in most places at the weekend in town want rid of everyone as quickly as possible at closing time.

**sidenote, they said use the carpark opposite? It's a hope you weren't requiring a dump :shocked:

no did'nt need dump thank god. I know doormen put up with a lot of trouble it just peed me off (sorry for awful pun) that they told me to use carpark in full view of police truck.:mad: rustybum is a name 1 of my mates has called me for years (my real name is russ) i don't know what he is insinuating:confused:

i dont know why people still go to flare. its a disgusting scruffy place.

We had our night out last year for a birthday do. we all get nice clothes and stuff new outfits etc. as you do. dirty seating etc. we went in and the floor is sticky everywhere. so maybe they pee on the floor before they leave if they not using toilets.

the place is full of pervy old men and lots of cry out loud for sex women. the majority of people are nice that were there but for instance. one very dirty woman. she was dancing in front of the mirror all night sucking up to the dj. who was obviously dying for it. she had short belt like skirt and no pants on. as everyone could see as she kept dacking in front of the mirror on the dance floor and bending right over touching her toes. my niece who was just 18 that day out celebrating her birthday was rather discusted as was lot of others there. I am not prude but thats just dirty. we know the floor is sticky from the dringks etc. but after seeing how she behaved maybe it was something else too made the floor sticky. what a dirty cow. desperate was just a slight word for her. so we vowed never to go back in as it was a rotten s*** hole of a place. I would rather spend money elsewhere.

I know i will get a lot of peeps on here making remarks and taking the preverbial p*** but its not a way to carry on.

i dont know why people still go to flare. its a disgusting scruffy place.

We had our night out last year for a birthday do. we all get nice clothes and stuff new outfits etc. as you do. dirty seating etc. we went in and the floor is sticky everywhere. so maybe they pee on the floor before they leave if they not using toilets.

the place is full of pervy old men and lots of cry out loud for sex women. the majority of people are nice that were there but for instance. one very dirty woman. she was dancing in front of the mirror all night sucking up to the dj. who was obviously dying for it. she had short belt like skirt and no pants on. as everyone could see as she kept dacking in front of the mirror on the dance floor and bending right over touching her toes. my niece who was just 18 that day out celebrating her birthday was rather discusted as was lot of others there. I am not prude but thats just dirty. we know the floor is sticky from the dringks etc. but after seeing how she behaved maybe it was something else too made the floor sticky. what a dirty cow. desperate was just a slight word for her. so we vowed never to go back in as it was a rotten s*** hole of a place. I would rather spend money elsewhere.

I know i will get a lot of peeps on here making remarks and taking the preverbial p*** but its not a way to carry on.

absolutely dutty is the phrase your looking for lol.

Ive been to flares many times including this weekend and have enjoyed it every time we go and I have never noticed the floors sticky. Don't know whether this is because I spend all the time on the dance floor or whether I'm too drunk to notice it:hihi:

I have noticed a few pervy men but not that many. They just come and stand behind you and stare at you

Archived