Will Barnsley stay up?

Will Barnsley avoid the dreaded drop?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Will Barnsley avoid the dreaded drop?

Yesterday, Barnsley had yet another miserable afternoon in East Anglia, getting stuffed 5-1 by Ipswich (they were also thrashed 5-1 at Norwich earlier in the season). With other results like victories for Leeds and QPR yesterday, Barnsley are back in the bottom three, and with home matches against Birmingham City, Leicester City and Crystal Palace, plus the crucial six-pointer at Southend and the last match of the season at West Brom to come, it is looking very tough indeed - especially as Barnsley have the worst defence in that league, and have conceded 76 goals so far this season. So will Barnsley stay up? My guess is No.

No, but I hope they do stay up,they are a Yorkshire team & we should be hoping the other teams go down instead of our Local Teams.Support Yorkshire.

Nardiello scored a cracker yesterday I cannot understand why he is not a starter.The Hungarian lads started well a few weeks ago & were scoring some good goals,but a couple of losses can drop you down & Barnsley will have to work hard to see off relegation.

I'm hoping they stay up, I've a few Barnsley mates and I really feel for them. They've three home games and Southend away so they may pick up a few points. On the downside Leeds:gag: are spozzin it at present so it's going to be a tough one

None of the Barnsley fans I've spoken to in the last week, even before Saturday's match, thought they would stay up.

But most of the time we do think the worst about our teams.

Now is the time for the fans to give their full support though.

Archived