Sheffield Wednesday take-over in the summer

The rumours are circulating that in the summer Sheffield Wednesday are to be took over by a chinese millionaire...if this happens will he clear the debt and will he give the manager money to bring in new players...

Which players will he bring in and will he go for ex-premiership players to make a challenge for the premiership?

Who would you like to see signed for the owls in the summer?

I think any money spent has to go on a blend of good young players with a couple of players with experience of the Premiership and getting there.

I know getting promoted is the first priorty, but to ensure we stayed up once we've got there, we can't be changing the team too much.

Who those players are though I'm not so sure.

I think any money spent has to go on a blend of good young players with a couple of players with experience of the Premiership and getting there.

I know getting promoted is the first priorty, but to ensure we stayed up once we've got there, we can't be changing the team too much.

Who those players are though I'm not so sure.

Geary, Bromby, Quinn :D

Archived