Anyone know much about Hillsborough fencing?

i love hillsborough fencing.

I ordered fencing for a 70foot by 25foot garden. turned up 3 days later.

then ordered decking for garden.

promt delivery and brilliant service. not over priced either. they delivered it on the garden, not on the road too.

not sure about putting the fence up we did it ourselves.

My ex used to be a fencer and got his supplies from Hillsborough fencing for a while but they kept letting him down and were really off hand about it,they even moved premises with his fencing panel order without telling him so he had to track them down!I wouldnt use them,mind you this was a few years ago and he was a bit of a prat lol !:hihi:

• 4 weeks later...

hello i used hillsbrough fensing on 2 new build proerties i purchased in sheffield they failed to supply and fit PROPERLY and would not recommend them to any one will be more than happy for any member of the public to come and see the work they carried out

hello i used hillsbrough fensing on 2 new build proerties i purchased in sheffield they failed to supply and fit the service and would not recommend them to any one will be more than happy for any member of the public to come and see the work they carried out

HOW CAN ANYONE COME AND LOOK IF THEY FAILED TO SUPPLY AND FIT nothing will be there to see

you wont get better service than hillsboro fencing been around for at least 25 years and if you dont give good service you dont last that long

and to be honest you wont find a better selection of fencing in there yard anywhere else in Sheffield. and they do all there own fitting

ricky i am sorry u feel offended it is obvious u are an employee trying to pick points out of my post has shown this i meant to state that hillsbrough fencing failed to supply and fit PROPERLY the 3 gates and the fencing i purchased. Once the money had been paid by myself it was a different story. If you feel so strongly about hillsbrough fencing try and get some better fitters in rather than leaving it up to Tony the owner of county services to sort the mess out made by his cowboy fitters in the end gave me a partial refund which was the only good thing to come out of the whole affair

Have Used Hillborough Fencing Paid For A 2 Metre High Fence Was Put Up And Measured It Only To Find It Was A 1.8 Rang Up And Was Fobbed Off Until Took Reciept In Clearly Stating 2 Metre Height Was Offered Differance In Money But Declined Told Them To Put 2 Metre Up But Hillborough Fencing Said No. The Company They Used Were A Good Bunch Of Lads Could Not Fault The Fitting Just Not What I Had Paid For.