Anyone know much about Hillsborough fencing?

hello i used hillsbrough fensing on 2 new build proerties i purchased in sheffield they failed to supply and fit the service and would not recommend them to any one will be more than happy for any member of the public to come and see the work they carried out

im sorry to disagree but i have used hillsborough fencing quite a few times for a 7 foot fence and a huge decking area.

we fitted everything ourselves but this company delivered on time, brilliant service, and not to over priced either.

low boy u obviously have some kind of reading or understanding disorder i origionally wrote failed to suppy and fit i then corrected the thread by adding failed to suppy and fit PROPERLY. i have inputed the number on here for u to contact specsavers 01142755121 to have ur eyes teasted or contact http://www.learndirect.co.uk no more time to waste educating u have done my bit for charity many thanks

what started off on advice wanted has ended up as just unruly comments between member i would request to the moderator that this thread is not really going any where people should learn to stick to good advice rather than picking bad points on each others posts really does let sheffield forum down

low boy u obviously have some kind of reading or understanding disorder i origionally wrote failed to suppy and fit i then corrected the thread by adding failed to suppy and fit PROPERLY. i have inputed the number on here for u to contact specsavers 01142755121 to have ur eyes teasted or contact http://www.learndirect.co.uk no more time to waste educating u have done my bit for charity many thanks

bwhahahahaha.

your funny. use the specsavers number yourself matey as the name is LOWBY and not LOW BOY.

ricky i am sorry u feel offended it is obvious u are an employee trying to pick points out of my post has shown this i meant to state that hillsbrough fencing failed to supply and fit PROPERLY the 3 gates and the fencing i purchased. Once the money had been paid by myself it was a different story. If you feel so strongly about hillsbrough fencing try and get some better fitters in rather than leaving it up to Tony the owner of county services to sort the mess out made by his cowboy fitters in the end gave me a partial refund which was the only good thing to come out of the whole affair

I can tell you I have never worked for them. I have been a customer for approx 25 years from when they first started in premises near the Farfield pub. I can honestly state that apart from the usual hiccups that every company have hillsboro fencing have always been fair in all my dealings with them.

Of course EVERY COMPANY gets a complaint or two over the years and it is par for the course but generally hillsboro fencing are very good at what they do. you were probably unfortunately one of the few.

As I said at the beginning I have never worked for them

fair enough ricky understand what u r saying BUT ur posts would sujest to me u r an employee. if u are or not no concern of mine a few people have mocked them out of a possible few who have red this thread so is a little more than 1 or 2 un happy customers