Anyone know much about Hillsborough fencing?

i use them for all fencing jobs i do, only had one hiccup when a corner post didnt turn up, but after a phone call it came within a couple of hours.

have seen a job that the company they reccomend did, one word "joke"

but this was 2 years ago, so don't know if they use them now.

pm me if you want quote doing, use their fencing just charge for fitting.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I can tell you I have never worked for them. I have been a customer for approx 25 years from when they first started in premises near the Farfield pub. I can honestly state that apart from the usual hiccups that every company have hillsboro fencing have always been fair in all my dealings with them.

Of course EVERY COMPANY gets a complaint or two over the years and it is par for the course but generally hillsboro fencing are very good at what they do. you were probably unfortunately one of the few.

As I said at the beginning I have never worked for them

sorry to correct you ricky but they havent been there for 25 yrs, they havent even been trading as hillsborough fencing for 25 yrs. they used to be castle fencing and were based on greenland rd until they went bust and then became hillsborough fencing, i was with them before they went bust, and after they started back up as hillsborough, i used to train all their new lads up for site, most of who still work there, and yes they do use contractors as well as their own lads (county fencing) and yes pete gunning does still work there, i have now left (6yrs ago) and started my own company, yorkshirefencing.co.uk , we put all fences up ourselves and dont contract out at all, were cheaper and more reliable, we also make our own panels which we sell to the trade and public. please feel free to call us as you have nothing to lose. If you work for yourself putting up fencing, we can realy save you a lot of money. were in the yellow pages, fully insured, vat reg, and have a few good testimonials on s/f check for yourself

I can tell you I have never worked for them. I have been a customer for approx 25 years from when they first started in premises near the Farfield pub. I can honestly state that apart from the usual hiccups that every company have hillsboro fencing have always been fair in all my dealings with them.

Of course EVERY COMPANY gets a complaint or two over the years and it is par for the course but generally hillsboro fencing are very good at what they do. you were probably unfortunately one of the few.

As I said at the beginning I have never worked for them

sorry to correct you ricky but they havent been there for 25 yrs, they havent even been trading as hillsborough fencing for 25 yrs. they used to be castle fencing and were based on greenland rd until they went bust and then became hillsborough fencing, i was with them before they went bust, and after they started back up as hillsborough, i used to train all their new lads up for site, most of who still work there, and yes they do use contractors as well as their own lads (county fencing) and yes pete gunning does still work there, i have now left (6yrs ago) and started my own company, yorkshirefencing.co.uk , we put all fences up ourselves and dont contract out at all, were cheaper and more reliable, we also make our own panels which we sell to the trade and public. please feel free to call us as you have nothing to lose. If you work for yourself putting up fencing, we can realy save you a lot of money. were in the yellow pages, fully insured, vat reg, and have a few good testimonials on s/f, check for yourself:thumbsup:

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...