Where is good to work abroad?..non-skilled

MTheo

just thought id pick some brains... my future is quite uncertain with little to hold me down...and at some point id like to goto different countries... just wondered what peoples opinions are of making a living in another country?... i dont mean amazing living... but i can do office work with my eyes closed etc...so just finding 6-9month temp jobs to pay for rent then moving on?

just thought id pick some brains... my future is quite uncertain with little to hold me down...and at some point id like to goto different countries... just wondered what peoples opinions are of making a living in another country?... i dont mean amazing living... but i can do office work with my eyes closed etc...so just finding 6-9month temp jobs to pay for rent then moving on?

Don't know much about jobs in other countries but I've heard people in the US use a site called ... Monster.com beside many others I suppose.

How old are you? If you are young enough, you can always get the Working Holiday Visa for Australia - it doesn't neccessarily mean you have to live in hostels and get drunk all the time.

I'm doing temp work in Australia at the minute. You can always find work in the big cities, i.e. Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, then spend some of your free time travelling around the country.

How old are you? If you are young enough, you can always get the Working Holiday Visa for Australia - it doesn't neccessarily mean you have to live in hostels and get drunk all the time.

I'm doing temp work in Australia at the minute. You can always find work in the big cities, i.e. Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, then spend some of your free time travelling around the country.

yeah i already looked into that and its a good option.. im getting close to the cu t off age thou!.. 29 in may.

What about working in the travel industry...... If you're good in an office you could always apply to do admin work in the overseas destination office of one of the large travel companies. I work in a travel office in Greece and could never go back to the 9-6 of British office work. Plus your days of can be spent sunbathing, Plus you get free accommodation, Plus there are plenty of other people doing the same thing so the the potention of a good social life is great... are you sold yet ???

Archived