Very very WEIRD letter! Anyone know what this is about?!

the guy who sent it to you is harmless but mad!!

He's called Martin.

He sends random pieces of literature to random people in the phone book.

:loopy::loopy:

Well maybe Martin should have a visit from the police.

Some people who have received these have been quite disturbed and distressed by them!

If you are aware of his 'habit' have you done anything pro-active to help him ???

Well maybe Martin should have a visit from the police.

Some people who have received these have been quite disturbed and distressed by them!

If you are aware of his 'habit' have you done anything pro-active to help him ???

NO. not my job/problem

just trying to be informative who/what/why.:huh:

hi katieb_23.

read this post and was v.intrigued!

did a bit of snooping and BINGO!!!

the guy has many mental health issues but seems to be pretty harmless.

Thanks lowdham lad! :)

Is this guy local to Huddersfield then, or just posting stuff all over the place?

I'm kinda disappointed its just gobbeldy-gook! Looks like I've been reading too much Dan Brown! :roll::D

Thanks lowdham lad! :)

Is this guy local to Huddersfield then, or just posting stuff all over the place?

I'm kinda disappointed its just gobbeldy-gook! Looks like I've been reading too much Dan Brown! :roll::D

:hihi: sorry mate da vinci code it isn't!!

Martin lives in Huddersfield and suffers from schizophrenia.

he is v clever but clearly confused (or is he right and we're not??:hihi:)

there is some sort of logic in what he sent to your boss but it makes more sense to him than it ever would do to you or i !!

NO. not my job/problem

just trying to be informative who/what/why.:huh:

Well maybe not directly your problem but if the authorities are aware of this surely they should take his phone books off him!!

:o

Well maybe not directly your problem but if the authorities are aware of this surely they should take his phone books off him!!

:o

i totally agree with you, however the problem is is that Martin doesn't actually break any laws and so it is very difficult for the police to do anything at all. he's not harrassing anyone nor is he intimidating nor threatening. It's just one of those very frustrating cases where maybe he should be monitered more by local care/police/mental health teams.

Archived