Very very WEIRD letter! Anyone know what this is about?!

• 7 months later...

I have some of the sheets that you talk about but mine also have with them some larger sheets with different symbols on them. Things that look like spaceships. I was not sent them but I found them about 5 years ago and have been trying to find out more about them.

This should go on until some one can tell us what this is all about. I admit it looks like just some loony sending out crap but the to send the very same bits of paper to all these people over such a long period of time show some determination and commitment. The ones I have there is a relation between the size of the pictures and the number of each which again say there is some reason and intent within these sheets.

It is just such an interesting design and choice of words and symbols and references. You can find all kinds of connotations when you start looking. the other pics look a lot more child-like in comparison.

The reason I am reluctant to give this up is that when I first saw the smallest of the pics, the one that gets sent to people, I could have swore that I had seen it on a TV documentary some time ago.

• 7 months later...

It's still going. I recieved one today, 28th Jan 2012. I also live in Huddersfield.

It looks like the same person sending it as the address is written in child like writing with no post code.

By the look of this thread it has been going on for 5 years.

Why would this person be doing this at such a cost?

Surely someone has an answer by now!

Archived