Scary? Or not???

Scarey or not?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Scarey or not?

• Yes. You're right. That's one scarey hole!
    • Nope. It's about as scarey as a teletubbies handbag
    • It doesn't affect me either way.
    • Fancy early bar?

Still doesnt affect me at all. Do you go fishing by the way ? :D

No I don't but my dad used to - and on there as well!! He said the boats just used to stay away from it. I bet they darn well did!! I try to think what's at the bottom but I can't let my mind do it.

**wimpers**

Where would you come out if you fell down the overflow pipe, d'ya think?

My daughter (who is very amused by my terror) asked the same question. I haven't prepared myself mentally yet to Google the answer.

She also wanted to google aerial shots looking down the thing until I slapped her hands sharply off the keyboard..:nono:

Methinks she is relishing my uncharacteristic weakness..:suspect:

Just coming upon open water scares the dung out of me. If I suddenly meet a river or pond when Im not expecting it, it freezes me with fear. Ive seen a lot of overflows like that and yeah, they are nasty looking things arent they.

No I don't but my dad used to - and on there as well!! He said the boats just used to stay away from it. I bet they darn well did!! I try to think what's at the bottom but I can't let my mind do it.

**whimpers**

I've heard that every couple of months or so the Waterways authority & Police dredge these sluices to recover all sorts of bloated bodies in varying states of decay.

Don't know how much truth there is in it :gag:

Archived