Scary? Or not???

Scarey or not?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Scarey or not?

• Yes. You're right. That's one scarey hole!
    • Nope. It's about as scarey as a teletubbies handbag
    • It doesn't affect me either way.
    • Fancy early bar?

I have absolutely no idea why but I really dont like that at all!

I dont know if its the look of it or the thought of what might be down there, or even the thought of drifting towards it.

Ive not a clue why I find it so disturbing :confused:

Its the fear of being sucked down,feet first,into your worst nightmare (whilst gasping for air and slowly drowning)

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

I saw on old movie years ago where a plane went down in the ocean, the pilot swam like mad to get to top, instead he was swimming downwards, they say when your that deep you can't tell which way is up! now THAT would be scarey to me.

I don't like that thing either. You'd think it would be roped off or something. What if someone came up on that in the dark and didn't know it was there?

:) Sierra

Like JC perhaps, out for a midnight stroll on the water? :cool:

Like JC perhaps, out for a midnight stroll on the water? :cool:

Well, you know, if they came up on it in a boat. Surely there must be warning signs or buoys or something to indicate it's there? Where does all that water go, anyway?

:) Sierra

that is some scary s***:|

its like boats especially big fishing boats i cant even look at them!...and if there sinking....god im getting shudders just typing it:gag:

also terrified of escaltors but thats another matter:hihi: :loopy:

Archived