9 - Whitefire & Fables Last Stand

16 - Manalishi

30 - Angry Dolphin

July

14 - Sumico

28 - FC Dog UK

September

29 - FC Dog UK

BANDS WANTED TO PLAY ON SATURDAY NIGHTS - VARIOUS DATES AVAILABLE (basically where you see a gap in the above listing, there's a space for a band). Get in touch for a gig!

Buffy

• 6 years later...

Hi there,

My name is Rachael and I am a promoter for Jery at Contols, a 4-piece Doncaster based Alt Country/Blues/Rock band Jery at Controls.

I am looking to book some shows over the next few months and was wondering if you have any slots available for the band?

The band formed in 2007 and have toured the local circuit regularly. They last played West Street Live in 2010.

Check the guys out on Facebook, Twitter and Sound Cloud! (I can't post links yet as I have only just joined the site, sorry!)

I would be happy to send you a Promo pack if you could tell me the best mailing address to send this to?

Thanks for taking time to read the email, I know you must be busy. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again.

Rachael Tommy

and

JERY AT CONTROLS

rachael_tommy@hotmail.com

Archived