Anyone Come From Shirecliffe

Tell me more, he hasnt mentioned this to me.

Mick always had a split in his bottom lip,it was just there.Has he guessed who I am yet? Some more names,Malcolm Gascoine,Gordon Helliwell,Alf Surplice,dinks Riley,Malcolm Wood,pheobe Santhouse.maurice had the Hare and hounds on Nursery St,I went in a couple of times with my dad in the 70s.I think my family and the Byrnes came from Old Attercliffe/Brightside.Mick knows me very well!

oh and Violet Waters,this will get him thinking,I go in Hillsbro every week but not bumped into him yet.

Mick always had a split in his bottom lip,it was just there.Has he guessed who I am yet? Some more names,Malcolm Gascoine,Gordon Helliwell,Alf Surplice,dinks Riley,Malcolm Wood,pheobe Santhouse.maurice had the Hare and hounds on Nursery St,I went in a couple of times with my dad in the 70s.I think my family and the Byrnes came from Old Attercliffe/Brightside.Mick knows me very well!

oh and Violet Waters,this will get him thinking,I go in Hillsbro every week but not bumped into him yet.

Hi been talking to him tonight he cant think who you are mentioned loads of names so give me a clue. He is always in Rawson Springs Friday teatime with my mum.

I lived next door to Violet Waters,ask him about the big lumps of blue glass in her garden and see if he remembers them.

Its really getting to him now who you are? He is racking his brains!

My dad comes from Shirecliffe, he lived at 58 Longley Avenue West.

I remember as a kid staying there with my gran and going across to the beer off shop, i think it was called mabel hammonds? my dad is Graham Hoole. Great area then when i was growing up in the 70's and 80's, doesn't look too good now though. sad really.

Hi Lee did your dad work at Brass Founders Brian loomer,

My dad comes from Shirecliffe, he lived at 58 Longley Avenue West.

I remember as a kid staying there with my gran and going across to the beer off shop, i think it was called mabel hammonds? my dad is Graham Hoole. Great area then when i was growing up in the 70's and 80's, doesn't look too good now though. sad really.

Hi Lee did your dad work at Brass Founders Brian Bloomer,

I lived next door to Violet Waters,ask him about the big lumps of blue glass in her garden and see if he remembers them.

You have stumped him can you let me know who you are and i will put him out of his misery.