Get outside and join me in the park!

I usually do a circuit training class inside at Hillsborough Park Sports Arena on Thursdays but I'm doing it outside in the park as from tonight. Do you fancy doing something a bit different whilst having fun, meeting new people and getting some fresh air at the same time? Then why not come along and try it. I'll be keeping it very simple for the first few weeks with lots of walking, a little bit of running, intervals (alternating between fast and slow walking/running) etc. I'll then start to introduce some toning exercises such as lunges and use benches and steps in the park as props for press-ups and dips.

Outdoor training sessions are becoming increasingly popular so why not get a head start on everyone!

Meet in the car park at Hillsborough Park Sports Arena at 6.00 pm.

Class is 6.00 pm - 7.00 pm and will only cost you £3.00 (or £10.00 if you book for 4 sessions).

Please bring a small bottle of water with you and wear trainers suitable for walking/running.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I usually do a circuit training class inside at Hillsborough Park Sports Arena on Thursdays but I'm doing it outside in the park as from tonight. Do you fancy doing something a bit different whilst having fun, meeting new people and getting some fresh air at the same time? Then why not come along and try it. I'll be keeping it very simple for the first few weeks with lots of walking, a little bit of running, intervals (alternating between fast and slow walking/running) etc. I'll then start to introduce some toning exercises such as lunges and use benches and steps in the park as props for press-ups and dips.

Outdoor training sessions are becoming increasingly popular so why not get a head start on everyone!

Meet in the car park at Hillsborough Park Sports Arena at 6.00 pm.

Class is 6.00 pm - 7.00 pm and will only cost you £3.00 (or £10.00 if you book for 4 sessions).

Please bring a small bottle of water with you and wear trainers suitable for walking/running.

This sounds great as my chain smoking doesnt go down well in the indoor gym

Archived