Anyone going to the Gash party at Takapuna tonight (15/09/04)?

genesiscouch

Sounds like fun. Yeah, the Gash stuff is really lovely, I shall see if anything really catches my eye tonight :D

Hey threecolours (and anyone else who is going) say hello if you see me -- don't think i will be able to find anyone to drag along last-minute so I'll be the girl with the dark brown fringed bob wandering around.

Originally posted by genesiscouch

Hey threecolours (and anyone else who is going) say hello if you see me --

Ok - will look out for you - will probably get horribly embarrased and say hello to the wrong person...but no change there then! I'll be the one avoiding the tarot reader - I'd rather not know my future...

I'll be with a few friends - I've short brown hair and probably jeans - but doubt that'll help much!

see you later...

if you like that kinda thing, im having an open house at mine on the 1st of October, its just wine and girlyness, a christmas launch, but you can drop in whenever you like between 7:30 and 9:30, also discount for forum members, but will be doing facials and makeovers and things, will be sweeties and chocs, so do come, will be fun!

linds

x

more on this thread http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17081

Hi genesiscouch

Good to meet you - put a face to your name! Quite a good event overall - got my nails done so there'll look good for a couple of days...

The next one is mid-Oct and alot of the Gash stuff is lovely and could buy alot of the stuff in the shop - I'm hoping she brings some different examples next time..I know this is a public formum but I don't mind sharing the fact I don't like the idea of wooly underwear!

It was great to meet you too threecolours! Sorry for running off on you there, some urgent work stuff came up (impeccable timing as always).

Yeah, not too into the wooly bits either... ah well, will have to take a peek into the store one of these days to see if there's anything more tantalizing.

Sounds like they did a nice job on your nails despite the darkness :)

Archived