If you Had The Money Or An Financial Investor

I believe that you can buy a franchise for about £14,500 to erect the "for sale" signs people put up, therefore needing an average size open lorry to put the signs on, a couple of spades and two strong me to dig and fix the signs, I could well afford that, but what would my overheads be?

I would open a specific games rental shop in Hillsborough, which has ALL currently released console formats including Xbox 360, PS2 and 3, Wii, DS, Gamecube and PSP, not just a few like Choices has.

u had the money or a Financial Investor

What shop / Business would you do and where would you have it in sheffield

i'd have to go with the beauty side of things... nails,facials,tanning blah blah blah, because women will always spend money trying to make themselves look younger and feel beautiful. :hihi:

i'd have to go with the beauty side of things... nails,facials,tanning blah blah blah, because women will always spend money trying to make themselves look younger and feel beautiful. :hihi:

that's exactly what i was thinking, like a tanning centre with a walk in nail bar like that at meadowhall..

• 4 years later...
Massive tanning centre,

walk in nail bar,

and also a little booth for a brazilian wax.. (The Brazil Bar)

god i'd be raking it in.. just need a women now to do the nail's and wax

Nail spas in the US aren't doing the business they use to do because of all the new nail treatments that have come out, people don't need to get them done as often now, the new treatments last for months and don't chip like they use to.

Archived