Vibe last saturday!!

Sugar_Kiss

Once again another post without any substance. Club Vibe uses no glasswear, all our products come in plastic bottles.

Read properly, I was defending vibe. Other clubs have bottled glass fights all the time with casualties, but because the music is chav urban, everyone who thinks they know a bit wants to victimise Vibe with destructful comments. The fact that you have plastic bottles only means that you have a potentially volatile audience. So fair play for you on them grounds.

CLUB VIBE

what are your views on this club?

how much is it for entry?

I love Vibe! If you stay out of any trouble that happens to kick off then it doesnt really come to you, the bouncers are pretty quick about sorting things like that out in there i think! I hate the way the club gets slated because of the style of music it plays, and the crowd it seems to apparently attract! Ive never had any trouble in there nor have any of my friends, like i said, if you stay out of bother then youll have a great night in there!

Im not too keen on the lost weekends they hold though i must admit, the music doesnt seem as good as other weekends to me..

Entry fee is usually £10 for the girls £15 for the lads, might seem abit steep but if your into speed garage/bassline then its well worth it! The other week though i think it was about £30 for lads to get in, maybe £25 for girls not sure, because it was Delinquents birthday.. I didnt go that night went to Rotherham instead so not too sure, and the prices were abit daft i thought, but i heard it was rammed in there!

Archived