Sheffield United V West Ham Ticket For Sat

:thumbsup: HELLO,

DOES ANYONE HAVE A TICKET SPARE OR A SEASON TICKET THEY WILL LEND FOR SAT. YES I KNOW ITS A LONG SHOT BUT I'M DESPERATE.

I'm not sure how the rule stand regarding use of season tickets.

I really want to go and i donlt mind which fans i sit with as i love both teams!!!

THOUGHT MY FIRENDS HAD GOT ME A TICKET AND IT TURNS OUT HE HADN'T.

PLEASE PM ASAP IF YOU CAN HELP.

Many Many Thanks if so!!!

Emma :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: HELLO,

DOES ANYONE HAVE A TICKET SPARE OR A SEASON TICKET THEY WILL LEND FOR SAT. YES I KNOW ITS A LONG SHOT BUT I'M DESPERATE.

I'm not sure how the rule stand regarding use of season tickets.

I really want to go and i donlt mind which fans i sit with as i love both teams!!!

THOUGHT MY FIRENDS HAD GOT ME A TICKET AND IT TURNS OUT HE HADN'T.

PLEASE PM ASAP IF YOU CAN HELP.

Many Many Thanks if so!!!

Emma :thumbsup:

Limited tickets are available in Global Windows, Westfield Corner and Bramall Lane Top Tier. The box office is open till late tonight (8pm ish), call in and get a ticket for what is going to be a belter of an afternoon.

Limited tickets are available in Global Windows, Westfield Corner and Bramall Lane Top Tier. The box office is open till late tonight (8pm ish), call in and get a ticket for what is going to be a belter of an afternoon.

I've never been to the lane before...will i be able to see anything from those positions?

Aww get yourself to Hillsborough one Saturday. Much better team & far better stand :) :) :)

lol- which one?? there all decrepid!!!

emma- go in the bramall lane upper tier- non of that is restricted view and its a great view of the ground!

Archived