Sheffield United V West Ham Ticket For Sat

Limited tickets are available in Global Windows, Westfield Corner and Bramall Lane Top Tier. The box office is open till late tonight (8pm ish), call in and get a ticket for what is going to be a belter of an afternoon.

do you work in the box office? tried to send a PM but yur box is full

(no pun intended:hihi: )

lol- which one?? there all decrepid!!!

emma- go in the bramall lane upper tier- non of that is restricted view and its a great view of the ground!

THANKS, I WILL TRY!!!

I CANIT USE WORKS PHONE FOR PERSONAL CALLS AND ONLY HAVE £1 ON MY MOBILE.

HOPE THERES A TICKET LEFT WHEN I GET TO THE BOX OFFICE JUST BEFORE 8.

I;M SO EXCITED NOW. ITS GONA BE FANTASTIC!!!

Aww get yourself to Hillsborough one Saturday. Much better team & far better stand :) :) :)

You mean the one's that have not been refurbished in 30 odd years its beginning to turn into a bigger version of saltergate:hihi:

I loved it! well...love maybe a little to strong a word.

But watching live football is great...i'm definately going to go again!

We deserved to lose! far to 'mardy' looking for excuses and showing no sense of ergency towards the end....we're 3-0 down get a * in move on!!! control the ball!!! prove you're worth your money!!!

anyway yes i enjoyed it, had a great view, and am glad there were some seats left!

i shoutd for utd's first goal and clapped, just stood for the second, and gave up on trying to look like utd fan for the third as i was that...annoyed and really didn't care if i got abused for bein a hammer.

Let's hope utd can keep on climbing the table.

Archived