SF 600th biggest forum in the world..

Hmmmm Not sure if I'm allowed to discuss this, but I'm sure it will be closed quick enough if not.. :)

I was nosying about the net, and found that the Sheffield Forum is the 600th biggest (english speaking) forum in the world! That's quite impressive for just one city. (my space is 3rd just to get an idea of the competition).

Scrolling through the others (pre 600), I couldn't find any other city based forums.

Does that mean Sheffielders have the most to say? (or gobbyist):hihi:

Hmmmm Not sure if I'm allowed to discuss this, but I'm sure it will be closed quick enough if not.. :)

I was nosying about the net, and found that the Sheffield Forum is the 600th biggest (english speaking) forum in the world! That's quite impressive for just one city. (my space is 3rd just to get an idea of the competition).

Scrolling through the others (pre 600), I couldn't find any other city based forums.

Does that mean Sheffielders have the most to say? (or gobbyist):hihi:

By what criteria? Is it by membership, average daily posts, etc?

Dare you tell us what's number one?

And where do we come if you just count British forums?

By what criteria? Is it by membership, average daily posts, etc?

Dare you tell us what's number one?

And where do we come if you just count British forums?

I filtered to english (main language) speaking forums worldwide. I won't mention number one, (although TBH, I've never heard of it, and when I looked at it, it looked crap, and extremely hard on the brain).

I sometimes see a subject in here that sounds fairly interesting, but see that there are 12 pages and dismiss it. I found one thread on the number one site and there were 113,000 pages!!!!! lmao!!!

Incredibly geekish my friend! It may well be that as we're experts in the Yorkshire School Of Excellence, there isn't a single one of us who's wrong.

No matter what we say amongst us-sens.

And I defy any any Lancastrian (even of Irish descent) to say us Yorkies are wrong!

Incredibly geekish my friend! It may well be that as we're experts in the Yorkshire School Of Excellence, there isn't a single one of us who's wrong.

No matter what we say amongst us-sens.

That's a very Yorkshire term. :hihi:

Nobody's an expert really...until someone stepped out and said "I wrote that paper" ! :hihi: (I think someone did a little while back. :o ) The diversity of background, experiences on the forum is quite impressive.

Archived