SF 600th biggest forum in the world..

Snooping through old threads, I noticed this oldie. Thought I better check how we are doing.

Now up to the 437th biggest English speaking forum in the world! (link)

Could Sheffield one day rule the online world? :shocked::hihi:

Not unless Super Nick gets in there first. I could not help myself :hihi:

Alright Ash_D ;) wink wink nudge nudge :)

Very oddly, SF has more posts than the 2nd forum (if both figures are accurate) but they have just under 100 times the membership number. Either our posters are rather more prolific or theirs don't say much.

Very oddly, SF has more posts than the 2nd forum (if both figures are accurate) but they have just under 100 times the membership number. Either our posters are rather more prolific or theirs don't say much.

Perhaps my observation from 3 years ago was correct?! ;):hihi:

<snip>

Does that mean Sheffielders have the most to say? (or gobbyist):hihi:

Not unless Super Nick gets in there first. I could not help myself :hihi:

Alright Ash_D ;) wink wink nudge nudge :)

Hiya Missy... :);)

-

See Medusa?, that post up'd us by one, and one that was seemingly unnecessary.

Pleasantries are the way forward! :)

I had to check what it was..

WTF?!

I suspect that its low post count is because most people who joined it, have since topped themselves! :confused:

edit: actually the joke page is quite dark humoured, yet very amusing!

Ours must be prolific, I think 50000 of SF members are the same person.

I suspect the former. I know of one poster on SF who has clocked up 18,182 posts! :):hihi:

Archived