Noose & Gibbet opposite the Arena

newfgreen

Hi all bit of a late praise for this pub. Went in after the Faithless gig last friday and found this place to be abit of a hidden treasure. Me & 6 mates went in and sound pretty decent although it was way 2 busy and after a few went down town to Flares which was also packed so ended up going home.

Well worth the £1 i paid to get in but will have to go again another time.

you are obviously young because the noose has been there years, my mates and i used to vist before we went to Niche (the original) and that was about 10 yr ago...

Wouldn't say i am yound as i am 21, thought it was godo but way to busy so we left after a few.

Not really as i had a good night in there, was tempted though when heard i had to pay to get in but it was only a quid.

The concept of having to pay to get in somewhere that you then want to spend more money in stinks, especially a pub. The only time I would even consider it is for live entertainment.

Archived