Indian Buffet Place

Its my birthday soon and im wanting to go to an indian buffet style place.

is there one in sheffield and whats it like

There used to be one above what is now DQs just down from The Washington, and it was ok, I'm assuming it has gone now but I don't know for certain.

There is an indian restaurant near crystal peaks called amraj, they do buffets, but i've only ever been and ordered out of a menu, the food is very nice though. It's across from damons. Or go to damons, then you get your birthday meal free if you take your birth certificate to prove it's your birthday, and a free cake! (damons ain't indian food tho!)

There is an indian restaurant near crystal peaks called amraj, they do buffets, but i've only ever been and ordered out of a menu, the food is very nice though. It's across from damons. Or go to damons, then you get your birthday meal free if you take your birth certificate to prove it's your birthday, and a free cake! (damons ain't indian food tho!)

Don't ever go to Damon's. Have a look at scores on the doors, it's a site that informs the public how restuarants etc were graded in terms of health and hygiene. Doesn't make good reading. Apart from that, the food is awful, uninspiring and lacks so much.

Amraj is a good place.

Don't ever go to Damon's. Have a look at scores on the doors, it's a site that informs the public how restuarants etc were graded in terms of health and hygiene. Doesn't make good reading. Apart from that, the food is awful, uninspiring and lacks so much.

Amraj is a good place.

i agree with on the food at damons, i've been twice don't really rate the food but i suppose it depends on what people like!

Second vote for Estikutum. Very tasty curries, also chinese/Thai-style dishes, so some variety. We went early one Saturday evening and had a huge choice of dishes. Very friendly staff, as well, and secure car parking round the back. We will be going again soon!

Pete

P.S. Also score well for hygiene......

There is one near the old Mad Greek. I can't remember the name, but it was good for what you get. It is very much so like a typical canteen, and it isn't silver services, but self services. I find it great for a night out for pubs and a curry. Been there a few times.

I haven't tried the other places though. I think SB's (near the train station) is similar.

There is one near the old Mad Greek. I can't remember the name, but it was good for what you get. It is very much so like a typical canteen, and it isn't silver services, but self services. I find it great for a night out for pubs and a curry. Been there a few times.

I haven't tried the other places though. I think SB's (near the train station) is similar.

I think this one closed some time ago.

Archived