Indoor Crazy golf in sheffield

hey all thanks for taking the time to read this.

me and a friend are currently stetting up a indoor crazy golf and fun bar up in sheffield this will be open during the day for famalis and just for adults in the evening we will be serving food and drinks in the day and in the evening we will be just serving drinks (alcoholl) staying open till about 12pm so you can still go to a club afterwards.

we plan on doing theem nights as well such as tolger,space,beech,bedroom wear, that sort of things

we will have a dj and bands on acations,

and we will also have pool tables, gaming macheans, table football, darts and bandits in the venue

and i just would like to know if you like the idia of it all we will keep you posted as fastly setting the venue up at the moe and will be opening soon

hope to see you all there

thanks peeps

john x

I'm not sure what to say??!! I'm not sure how you will get it to work.

Crazy golf is ace. It's more of a kids game but it's a good challenge for groups of adults (especially after a few drinks!). But would adults keep coming back to the bar / golf course?

What trade are you going to get during the day? For many mums and toddlers crazy golf is not the first activity on their list.

What this country lacks is the awesome crazy golf courses you see in the USA. Here we are talking about hitting the ball into a river, across a bridge, through the mechanical fairground and into the hole!

Archived