Niche to move to void?

discodown

The Fez club will be re-opening as a live venue in May, as will Empire.

Vibe or Niche have nothing to do with what's going on at Void/Shhh...

Sheffield certainly is getting lots of live music venues sorted......not before time, but I hope we dont end up with too many all the same....we need a cross section of sizes and style of venue and not all the same size......but for live music you are spoiled for choice in Sheffield now.......its cool

I hope not, how many clubs have they managed to shutdown as it is without another one on the list of has beens:(

i don't mean that against the management, im sure they're doing their best to get rid of the undesirables, but everytime trouble kicks off at their nights, the clubs get closed down now

but there not!! strict dress codes will half sort the problem out, no effort no entrance

According to one of the promoters at Void (posted on dontstayin), there is absolutely no truth at all in rumours of Niche moving there.

Hi guys im a promoter down at club Void and I can assure you Niche is not coming to club Void. The light box which contained the Niche sign has been bought by the club and until our new sign comes through the poster was put there to cover it up. The club is going to be used for dance music events and eventually bands, i nor the club owners want anything to do with that kind of scene. Hope that puts this to rest

The above was the post copied from dontstayin. Hope this helps.

Archived