Niche to move to void?

discodown

Hi guys im a promoter down at club Void and I can assure you Niche is not coming to club Void. The light box which contained the Niche sign has been bought by the club and until our new sign comes through the poster was put there to cover it up. The club is going to be used for dance music events and eventually bands, i nor the club owners want anything to do with that kind of scene. Hope that puts this to rest

The above was the post copied from dontstayin. Hope this helps.

that's sorted that out then!:thumbsup: What kind of stuff going on down Void now since Fuzzy Ducks gone?

but there not!! strict dress codes will half sort the problem out, no effort no entrance

yeah, im hoping now they've got it sorted, i dont want to see the police come and close yet another perfectly decent set of nightclub premises down due to trouble.

Anyway, sounds like this stories sorted now

• 2 weeks later...
Niche is now known as club vibe, void is across the road from where the arches originally used to be.

Club Vibe is NOT the new Niche Allnighter. Club Vibe is a funky speed garage and old skool beats club.

Hi guys im a promoter down at club Void and I can assure you Niche is not coming to club Void. The light box which contained the Niche sign has been bought by the club and until our new sign comes through the poster was put there to cover it up. The club is going to be used for dance music events and eventually bands, i nor the club owners want anything to do with that kind of scene. Hope that puts this to rest

The above was the post copied from dontstayin. Hope this helps.

Is it just me who thinks its strange they 'bought' the Niche lightbox?!?

You're right whoever said they overpromote the club, it was great when nobody knew about it and it was in the caves! I'm glad Fuzzy Duck has moved from there!

Archived