10k Run in Graves Park

Birty

Did anyone take part in the 10k run in Graves Park for the Childrens Hospital today. I must admit I didn't but I congratulate all those who did, I with my husband went along to cheer you on and in that heat I think you did extremely well. Congratulations to you all!

My husband will be doing the 5k one there for the Heart Foundation and I will be doing the 5k one Race for Life at Don Valley so we are doing our bit.

Did anyone take part in the 10k run in Graves Park for the Childrens Hospital today. I must admit I didn't but I congratulate all those who did, I with my husband went along to cheer you on and in that heat I think you did extremely well. Congratulations to you all!

My husband will be doing the 5k one there for the Heart Foundation and I will be doing the 5k one Race for Life at Don Valley so we are doing our bit.

When does the 5k run for the heart foundation take part? I would love to have a go?.

Hi, my Hubby did the 10k run yesterday in a very respectable 50 minutes!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

He even pulled off some heriocs by helping a woman who collapsed near the end, bless him.

It was very warm and some people were starting to look wiped out by the second lap! Well done to everyone who took part!!

I think the Marshalls had a bit of a 'mare near the end though trying to filter out the people who were finishing from those who were on the last lap and I'm not 100% convinced that everyone in the top 150 had actually completed the full course :suspect:....could be wrong though, and I can hardly criticise seeing as I was stood on the sidelines scoffing ice-cream! :hihi:

Archived