Would you like to see The Fez Club/Club Element re-open?

Scuba

Would you like to see The Fez Club/Club Element re-open?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see The Fez Club/Club Element re-open?

• Both venues should re-open
    • Only The Fez Cub should re-open
    • Both should remain closed

I would love it to reopen as it is one of the only clubs in Sheffield that puts on good nights (such as Scuba, Phenetics, pin-up club etc.)

Unfortunately I have heard rumers that the police are not wanting them to reopen at all so I have my doubts. If there is anything we can do to help it reopen I am all for it!

We need more clubs in Sheffield, not less!!

i just hope the police see the venue for what it is rather than the impression that the dodgy friday night has given them.

providing they can be shown how decent most of the people are who work there/go there, and that there is a serious ambition from the club management to do the right thing, we are in with a good chance of re-opening... .

i believe that the police have to listen to public opinion and be unbiased, as do the magistrates, and that is why this poll and other petitions etc are so important.

Both clubs definately need to be re-opened. There is already a severe lack of venues as it is let alone losing these 2 clubs. I personally think new management/owners would be the best way forward and people who are prepared to work with the police to avoid any incidents like those a few weeks back.

Anyway good luck to all those involved with getting the venues back up and running.

Archived