Roughest (and Hardest) pub in Sheffield

Miss_60

Must admit that as a twenty year old a long time ago if a boozer was known to be packed with birds and had groups or a disco on,then me and my mates would be there,Beer birds and music would though eventually lead to bother.:suspect:Pubs where this happened more than often were the Blue Bell at hackenthorpe,Old Harrow Gleadless TE. Centrespot,Big Tree Woodseats,At weekends the Lathkill Dale Hotel and the Monsal Head hotel the guys out there were really possessive with their women,:loopy:one of the other pubs to avoid out of sheffield was the Grapes at Dalton in Rotherham.Never went to Pitsmoor though,think possibly because it was full of ugly women and blokes having nowt better to do than look for bovver!:hihi:

i lived on pyebank road for years only the odd punchup in the highway the pubs were very good then - 70s

Not sure the Shiny Sheff (Lodgemoor) is the roughest pub in Sheffield but certainly the most un family friendly pub I have ever been to. If you have young children I would definitely not take them here.

I know what you mean. Not rough but one of the least friendly pubs around. Also it has more than its fair share of weirdos in there.

Archived