How much time do you spend online?

How long do you spend online per day?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you spend online per day?

• 6-8 Hours
    • 4-6 Hours
    • 2-4 Hours
    • 0-2 Hours
    • 8+ Hours

For some, the internet is boring and go online for less than 2 hours per day, for others, the internet is a way of life and spend all day every day browsing the web..

So how long do you spend online per day?

I have access at work and always have it on for dipping into news sites and this forum. It's difficult to quantify as it depends on how busy we are, and who's watching.

Maybe a couple of hours a day at home.

Put mine on in spurts so i can keep up to date with this forum, spend very little time on other sites.

Used to spend 12 hours a day at first but my life started to evolve being on yahoo, upset the Mrs, so cut it down to a couple.

I have to work full time and train on my bike but fortunately i get access at work now.

The time I spend on line varies considerably, depending on what I have to do and where I have to go. It could be two hours a day or less, if I am at home all day it might be more. Sometimes I have been on line for hours, with suitable breaks for meals etc.

Hi CLR.

Nice of you to call, yes I do go out a lot, college, business, social, holidays, D.I.Y, gardening, garden centres, supermarkets, life can get a bit hectic sometimes, I am working harder now than I was before retiring, but then it keeps me out of mischief I suppose.

Have a nice day. Hal.

• 7 years later...

Archived