Morrisons supermarket

missb

Went to the one at Hillsborough barracks today to find that they'd double "end capped" the aisle's on both sides which has really narrowed the central run.

They've done what? :confused:

Do they have those things that spray water vapour over the salad yet?

They've done what? :confused:

Do they have those things that spray water vapour over the salad yet?

Why is that required? What does it add? Presumably it's a cooling technology. But how is it different to a normal fridge?

I guess it's there to make you feel like it's a posh place. Its not. It's Morrisons.

Why is that required? What does it add? Presumably it's a cooling technology. But how is it different to a normal fridge?

I guess it's there to make you feel like it's a posh place. Its not. It's Morrisons.

I do not know why it's required... but it did amuse me when it was busy doing its stuff and an old lady went to tell customer services that their lettuces were on fire.

Well that was worth resurrecting the thread for.

It gave me a good ten minute read though...before spotting the date of the OP.

Plus...does it matter that it's an old thread resurrected?

Doesn't SF encourage "search before posting".

My twopennerth......

From my hut up the mountain I have choices.

7 miles to Asda, or 17 miles to Morrisons or Tesco.

Morrisons wins every time.

Nothing to do with the service, smiles on faces....they simply offer the best value.

It gave me a good ten minute read though...before spotting the date of the OP.

Plus...does it matter that it's an old thread resurrected?

Doesn't SF encourage "search before posting".

My twopennerth......

From my hut up the mountain I have choices.

7 miles to Asda, or 17 miles to Morrisons or Tesco.

Morrisons wins every time.

Nothing to do with the service, smiles on faces....they simply offer the best value.

I was going to reply about the meat. Which to be fair is not that bad from Morrisons but still lower standard and more often expensive than a decent butchers.

The worst thing is the tiger bread though. Baked in store it makes the whole shop smell like you trod in something on the way in. It smells proper rank. What is it?

We use Morrisons at Hillsborough for most of our weekly shop. I like it most of the times, but I agree that since the refurb (two years ago?) they have made it a whole lot harder to get round.

The thing I like most is the staff, I find them helpful and friendly. Was served by a bit of a tool who clearly had just rolled out of the pub a few hours before, double charged for 5 items (checked on receipt) made a complaint and haven't seen him again.

I was going to reply about the meat. Which to be fair is not that bad from Morrisons but still lower standard and more often expensive than a decent butchers.

The worst thing is the tiger bread though. Baked in store it makes the whole shop smell like you trod in something on the way in. It smells proper rank. What is it?

Doesn't tiger bread have a cheesy topping ? Think that's what you can probably smell.

Archived