Morrisons supermarket

missb

I visited my local Morrisons recently that I haven't been to in quite a while. I have been doing the bulk of my shopping at Tesco's. Tesco staff are polite and welcome you and ask if you need any help packing your bags etc. The total opposite met me at Morrisons.

Without going into a long drawn - out tale I was greeted ( not ) at two checkouts by two very rude staff.

Has anyone else met with this?

The store is in Rotherham, Retail World.:mad:

Every supermarket is the same!

I don't go to them, if I can help it. But, when I do, I don't go there to expect good customer service. I go there to get cheap booze, when it's on offer. Then I get out as quickly as possible!

We went to the Morrisons at Parkgate on Saturday and the woman who served us was very pleasant.

I quite like the Morrisons there because it never seems particularly busy, unlike the very congested Morrisons at Hillsborough.

Regards

Doom

Doesn't tiger bread have a cheesy topping ? Think that's what you can probably smell.

It's oil and rice paste. Stinks.

That said apart from the tiger bread and pointless misting machines I'm a fan of Morrisons for general shopping.

Archived