Senshido in Montreal

lotar

Hi All,

Just got back from Montreal, been training with Rich Dimitri ( Senshido ) had a great time and the training was awesome.

Rich is coming to the UK in October and will be doing a seminar at our club, if anyones interested let me know.

Thanks

Craig

Hi Geerarfe,

You can look at senshido.com

The system is street based defense, with scenario training, also incorporating verbal diffusion, sorry for the short reply but get in touch if you need any more info.

Thanks

Craig

Hiya Craig. Sorry for not getting down to your club I've been going to Donny on a Friday for a private with Ben Popps. I'd be dead keen to go to the seminar. There was one a couple of years ago in Donny and I couldn't go - i'd like to see the shredder in action! Just don't organise it on a Sunday eh!?

Hi Rev,

I will let you know the details Wed at Monkeys ( how ugly is he !!!! )

Everyone regardless of what they train in is welcome, but places are limited so let me know if you want to be there.

It will probably be on a Saturday.

Thanks, Craig

Hi Rev,

I will let you know the details Wed at Monkeys ( how ugly is he !!!! )

Everyone regardless of what they train in is welcome, but places are limited so let me know if you want to be there.

It will probably be on a Saturday.

Thanks, Craig

Hi Mate - pls put me down for the seminar. Finally managed to make it down to training on Tuesday with the big fella.

Will see you next Tuesday although I might make it on Friday.

Cheers

I don,t know whos uglier Dave or Monkey :hihi:

Craig

u cheeky get you've been back in the country 5 mins & your calling me ugly!!!

were's the love m8? :( no really glad 2 have u back carnt wiat 2 kick your ass now.lol c u mon m8

thanx 4 reading this. :thumbsup:

mark "the monkey" bottom :D

Archived