School Children's Finger Prints Taken Without Consent!

Hi all, what a Great forum. I came across a thread here about fingerprinting kids in schools a couple of weeks ago, I can't remember the title, but it was very interesting.

This is what I did about the matter after catching my kids head teacher red handed trying to sneak this biometric technology into our school:

Leave Our Kids Alone - Movie

(sorry, as a new member I am not allowed to post a link to my movie from this forum until I have made 5 posts (punishing the masses to stop a few spammers) and I don't like being manipulated in to doing something unless it is of my own free will):loopy:

You can go to video dot google dot co dot uk and run a search for Darren Pollard and it will come up.

I don't belong to the website Leavethemkidsalone.com, though they have some great info on this subject.

I will be releasing the finished documentary on the internet very soon (I may not have the 5 posts covered by then:rant: ).

Any feed back is welcome.

Best

Darren

"Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values." Dalai Lama

How is making five posts punishing the masses? Surely if this forum is as great as you say it is you wouldn't have any problems posting in five threads! :hihi:

I Haven't got a problem with posting 5 times.

I have a problem being told I must post 5 times before I can post a link.

It's called freedom of choice!

Why don't you post on the fingerprint thread and be part of the debate?

Can't remember the name of the thread!

Why can't I start my own thread and start my own debate? Why are you people so controlling?

Don't like a newbie rocking your boat eh?

You watch my movie and you'll see just how much a part of the debate I am a part of.

Thanks for your thoughts and a link to the fingerprint thread.

Why can't I start my own thread and start my own debate? Why are you people so controlling?

You watch my movie and you'll see just how much a part of the debate I am a part of.

You're a very angry man. You won't persuade anyone to your cause if you react like that. :)

As a newbie, why don't you respect that this forum has established ways of doing things? It's perfectly reasonable. No-one's boat is being rocked.

Are you like this every time you meet new people? :huh:

Are you like this every time you meet new people?

Only if they try to control me.

You're a very angry man.

Sticks and stones..

You won't persuade anyone to your cause if you react like that.

You're making sure of that with your posts to me, are you not?

Look, I came here to post a movie I made about schools, polititions and greedy companies taking advantage of our kids, in the hope that it may be of benefit to some of the people who had spoken up about it previously.

My very first post on this forum is linked to video google and I'm told I can't post a link to my movie. So I take a wry swipe at irony against this forums (established ways of doing things).

I wonder how many people have wanted to post links on their first thread but were unable to do so?

"I have shown my false loyalty and proven it to you by posting 5 times, now please may I post links on your forum?"

I will not conform to this mentality. Nor will I bow down to pressure from sheeple to submit to this mentality.

I wonder how many people you have picked on for not being the way you want them to be?

Goodnight all!

Now now, there's a bit of a chip on a shoulder there, and many people agree with you about this issue.

You've not introduced yourself very well there, but welcome in :thumbsup:

Take a moment to read through other threads, and just remember that the world isn't a place for everyone to shout and scream.

Take care, and I look forward to your input to a very important debate.

Look, I came here to post a movie I made about schools, polititions and greedy companies taking advantage of our kids, in the hope that it may be of benefit to some of the people who had spoken up about it previously.

Oh dear. If you're only here to do that and not talk about Sheffield, or the implications of this for Sheffield (not to mention the rest of the planet), then you are a spammer, my boy.

Well intentioned or not.

While I agree with you, you're not doing us any favours.

Because collecting biometrics means that you are automatically a suspect for every crime that's committed. And if your name comes up as a false positive then you'll be arrested and have to prove your innocence.

It also means that the police will come to rely on this database of biometrics more than they should.

I'm not a criminal, the government has no right to collect any biometric information about me.

All through this thread I think this is the most sensible thing posted. My hair hasn't been cut since October 1989. I've had split ends pretty much since then. There could be traceable bits of DNA from Christ knows where on the planet, let alone here in the UK.

Now I know that things like hair degenerate, so a split end which might have fallen off in 1990 wouldn't be there now, but Cyclone hits a truly important factor in the presumption of guilt.

I could be in any given place, with any given person doing nothing wrong, just before others, doing wrong were. Why the hell, on the premise that my biometrics were on a '1984' type database should my, legal, quiet and friendly lifestyle be disturbed, let alone questioned?

Archived