The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hi I'm wanting nail extension and eyelash extensions before friday if anyone can pm me and send me prices etc. Thanks

Hi There, we may be able to help you! We offer both services, the nail extensions are on offer till the 21st of August and are just £15 for a full set! normally £27.95 and your eye lash extensions are £12, but being a forum member you get a 25% discount, bringing it in at £9, so £24 for both! We are on Middlewood Road and the contact number is 0114 2854585. I hope this helps and fingers crossed see you soon!

x

FULL SET OF NAILS 9TH OF AUGUST to the 21ST OF AUGUST £15

25% DISCOUNT TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS ON ALL OTHER TREATMENTS

I'm also want my hair done cut and colour if anyone can reconmend a good cheap hairdresses thanks

Hi there, I understand at you are all booked in for your beauty appointments! I see that your wanting your hair done as well, We are part of The Lounge hairdressers, I am sure we can do you a deal on a cut and colour too with one of our stylists if thats any interest with you? Would it be possible to give you a call in the morning to book you in if your interested?

x

Can anyone tell me or recommend me of any nail salons that are run by chinese people in sheffield/rotherham or around those areas please. i know of the one in hillsborough, sheffield (hollywood nails) and dont think they r very good. i would be very greatfull of any feedback anyone may have. thanx.

Can anyone tell me or recommend me of any nail salons that are run by chinese people in sheffield/rotherham or around those areas please. i know of the one in hillsborough, sheffield (hollywood nails) and dont think they r very good. i would be very greatfull of any feedback anyone may have. thanx.

Hi, I saw your post, I dont know if it is just the Chinese run nail places you are looking for? but we do nails and have an offer on at the moment with full sets of nails just £15 till the 21st of August, were situated in Hillsborough so hopefully that is easy for you to get too. If you would like to speak to someone or book in please dont hesitate to contact us on 0114 2854585 or PM me on here. I hope this helps.

x

Do they have to be run by chinese people? I can recommend several manicurists, but they aren't chinese. Is there something different about the technique they use?

Hi all,

Just to let you know we have extended our promotion on Full Sets of Nails, it will now run throughout August! So thats just £15 for a Full Set.

We also offer ALL forum members 25% off all waxing, facials and massage so when booking in let us know you saw it on here to make sure you get your extra discount!!

Last of all we are still looking for cutting and colouring models, so if your interested in a FREE cut or colour let me know and we will get you booked in, though it will be with a junior stylist it will be supervised throughout.

Send me a PM or call on 0114 2854585 to book in or speak to me, Thanks all for your time.

x