The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Do you know any good spray tanning sallons that are quite cheap (but do a good job?) Around the Hillsborough area ? I know theres quite a few normal sallons, but im not sure if they do spray tans ?

Thanks

Natalie

x

Lifestyle at Millhouses, St.tropez spray tanning for £7.50! heard lots of recommendations. 01142360040.

I had mine done there on Saturday and I'm really pleased with the results. I was really surprised as I expected to be able to feel them but I can't tell they're there at all (until I look in the mirror, obviously!). They look great and it's brilliant to be able to do away with the ritual of applying loads of coats of mascara every morning.

I know, it's so nice waking up and looking like i have naturally lovely eyelashes, lol!

Little Madams on Middlewood Road are doing the lashes at the moment and there only £20 on offer and last 3/4 weeks then you need your infills like the other reader said (there a bit like you nail extentsions, need infills) has your own lashes roughly drop out every 90 days so when applying the lashes theres no way off knowing if one of your natural lash is due to fall out

There brill for hols just have to be careful with creams and oils and makeup removers around the eye area

So give them a try 2337025

hair and nails by design at crosspool do sienna x spray tans. non streaky and smell great too. £15 or 2 for £25. 01142663996.

As for spray tans around the mosboro/killamarsh area i would recommend beauty first at gleadless 011422395222

Hi there, My names Victoria and i run the Lash & Brow Lounge @ Fake It Tanning Salon on Hickmott Road. I HAVE MOVED TO TONI & GUY ON ECCY ROAD. Just to let you know that i have spaces available for bookings tomorrow and i'm offering 25% off any treatment. We open 10-7 so if you fancy treating yourself and would like to take advantage of this offer thats for tomorrow only then call . :wave: I HAVE NOW MOVED THE LASH & BROW LOUNGE TO TONI & GUY ON ECCLESALL ROAD. PLEASE CALL 0114 2663434 OR 07588289753 FOR AN APPOINTMENT. ALSO, TONI & GUY ARE OFFERING 15% OFF HAIR COLOUR!

Edited by TheL&BLounge
Moved Premises