The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Glad you took the plunge not sure what lashes they used but the ones at Little Madams you can def see a difference they look longer and thicker and you sit up opening and closing your eyes as you go a long so no tape on the bottom eye lids but i have heard it done that way but to be honest didnt fancy the sound of that

I bet you never paid £20 ??????????

No, nearer 40!!! My daughter booked it as a surprise for me as she knew I wanted it doing. I have posted photos of mine on the 'Salon Geek' forum.and the technicians on there have said that apparantly a full set should be around 60 lashes but I haven't even got half a set, around 16-18. They also said it looks like its been done by someone inexperienced, although it was a well known reputable salon. I am very disappointed but will be more careful in my choice for infills and ask questions first. If my daughter hadn't bought them for me I was definately going to go to little madams. m&mm. Half the price and probably 10 times better!!!

I was wondering the same to be honest because I was thinking about getting them done I just cant make those ones from boots go on at all

I thought this was just me as a friend of mine used to use them years ago and they always looked great but I have tried and tried. I've bought expensive ones too but the glue and the lashes are so fiddley that when I try I get them stuck everywhere but on my eye!! :suspect:

I think i'll try the lash extension ones as it might be a better idea.

Oh well you learn by your mistakes next time try little madams Im sure you wont be dissapointed and like I say Its only £20 x x :)

Also I cant understand why some salons charge by how many lashes they use ??????

How can you do this everyones eyes are different they just put on has many that fit or suit you

Edited by m&mm
xtra inform

Crystal Clear is certainly an option although I work personally with a system called Chromaclear which is microdermabrasion using Polyethylene Spheres which are projected at the skin allowing microdermabrasion to happen and causing notiny skin lesions and redness to appear .

A hyluronic mask is then used to hydrate the skin through which I pulse red light if the client has inflammed skinor fine lines and wrinkles and blue light for optimal hydration and also to reduce bacterial problems if someone is suffering with congestion .

Hopethis helps .

• 2 weeks later...

web nailsalonsheffield.co.uk - Had my nails done by Carole and they are so strong and look great. I've tried gel nails and acrylic nails, but Carole's silk wrap nails are just brilliant. She's developed her own technique, as she was previously a seamstress (done wedding dresses) and has expert knowledge of different types of silks and fabrics. Absolutely ace. PS, I did the website, hope you like :-)