The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Does anyone know anyone who will do spray tans in your own home, i have broken my foot so im in a cast, i live just off the city road near cemetary unless you know of any place nearby i could go to, i have a wedding next week and the bride has been on sunbed loads and looks really brown im going to look washed out next to her, but dont want to look orange either, anyone got any recommendations for me please

Hi There, I use a girl who comes to your home, she brings a little tent with her! Her name is Madeline and her number is 07737 856761. I've used her 3 or 4 times and she's lovely, the tan is always good too! Hope your leg gets better soon, Chrissie

Hi there, Would highly recommend - 'Fake It ' mobile nails and beauty. Excellent service!

Contact Gina on 077360544787. For details and prices etc visit her face book page

Hope this helps and hope you enjoy the wedding!

Hi Victoria, are your prices still the same? I would love mine done again but just haven't had the cash. Hopefully will pay you a visit down at Toni and Guy.

Emma x

Hi Emma,

I now have a land line number, call me on 0114 2663434 or my mobile 07588289753.

xx