The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

forget paying £50 on ecclesall rd you can get the same treatments by staff that have had the same training than less than half the price.

my girlfriend runs a salon on bellhouse rd and im sure semi permanent lashes are around £10.

body image 01142618001

they also have flabelos vibration plates ,sunbeds,massages and all waxing/nail treatments.

hi there, my names victoria and i run the lash & brow lounge @ fake it tanning salon on hickmott road. I have moved to toni & guy on eccy road. Just to let you know that i have spaces available for bookings tomorrow and i'm offering 25% off any treatment. We open 10-7 so if you fancy treating yourself and would like to take advantage of this offer thats for tomorrow only then call . :wave: I have now moved the lash & brow lounge to toni & guy on ecclesall road. Please call 0114 2663434 or 07588289753 for an appointment. Thank you
also, t & g are offering new clients 15% discount on hair colour. All the staff are very welcoming and friendly!

Just wanted to say that I had my nails done by Rachel (Omalley4241) last week and was very impressed with the results. Had to make my not-so-nice bitten nails look good for my engagement party and Rachel came to the rescue! So big thanks to her and I’d recommend her. She spent the best part of 2 hours on my nails, was really friendly and down to earth, and charged £20. :)

The same cant be said about Laura16 who let me down (booked her in but she didn’t turn up).

She said she got lost and tried to ring but I had my phone next to me; it never rang and there were no missed calls. Plus you’d have thought she would have left a message or text huh?...

Just wanted to say that I had my nails done by Rachel (Omalley4241) last week and was very impressed with the results. Had to make my not-so-nice bitten nails look good for my engagement party and Rachel came to the rescue! So big thanks to her and I’d recommend her. She spent the best part of 2 hours on my nails, was really friendly and down to earth, and charged £20. :)

The same cant be said about Laura16 who let me down (booked her in but she didn’t turn up).

She said she got lost and tried to ring but I had my phone next to me; it never rang and there were no missed calls. Plus you’d have thought she would have left a message or text huh?...

I did try to get to you and I couldn't find the way so I called the number you gave me and left you a message. The number was obviously incorrest. Because I could not contact you there was nothing else I could do and when I finally managed to get home I did come straight on here to send you a message of apology.

I wouldn't do it on purpose I'm not like that I always make sure I get where I am supposed to be on time and I do a good job. The only reason I didn't with you is that I couldn't get hold of you to sort it.

Once again I am sorry as I had said previously to you

You Are Most Welcome Hope You HAd A Great Time On Your Special Day xx

I have been both to Little Madams and The L&B Lounge and to be honest you pay for what you get. The L&B lounge was far more professional and they have lasted weeks longer, my lashes from Little Madams had all pretty much fallen off after a week!

Victoria, What times are you open Mon-Wed!?

Thanks

Gemma! x

What is it with all this falsifying - tans, nails, 'special occasion' eyelashes etc?

Why cant people be naturally themselves anymore?

Oh get a life!!! suppose you expect us 50 somethings have got to walk around with grey hair and bitten down nails and no make up on, not for me i can tell you.