The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hi guys, gunna drag this old thread of mine up as I want some extension doing in the week beginning 12th April, pref near the end of the week (or the weekend at the end of that week)....

Thanks! x

Hi omalley4241 comes highly recommended form me im having my 3rd set of acrylics done on saturday theyre are really good strong and long lasting and look soo nice!

Hi, I do gel/acrylic/silk nail enhancements. I am mobile depending where you are or you can come to me. I charge £20 for natural nail overlays or £25 for a full set, either natural,french or loads of glitters & nail art that can be embedded into your enhancement. I do a few ladies on the Forum already. PM me if interested. xJudith

Im available if you are not sorted yet.

I also do pamper and jewellery parties, have a mini manicure and polish for £5 per person and look at hand crafted costume jewellery.

Please pm/phone me if you are interested.

Cheers

Tracy

hi been watching this forum for a while i've been to my local salon called oceanic and had a great new treatment called blink and go, woo it's amazing takes 20 mins for just natural lashes and they look fab, the lady that applied them said they can last upto 2 weeks before they have to be removed i love em, having Hd Brows this week.