The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

hi, just letting you know about our fantastic offer at the lash boutique ... fake it, 28 hickmott road just of ecclesall road S11 8QF

EYE LASH EXTENSIONS NOW HALF PRICE £25.00

nouveau lash trained ...... OFFER ENDS 20th JUNE ...BOOK NOW DONT MISS OUT !!!!

01142 681888 OR 07595520350

WEATHER YOU WANT A NATURAL LOOK OR A MORE ADVENTUROUS ONE WE WILL DESIGN AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR LASHES!!!!

ALSO COMING SOON TO FAKE IT ... FAKE BAKE AIR BRUSHING AS SEEN IN SELFRIDGES

Edited by lashboutique
new date

Are there any beauty therapists out there that do jinny lash or nouveau lash extensions, or the ones tha last up to 2 months. I need them doing for friday and wondered if any one is a mobile therapist and can do them after work for me.

Thanks

Why ?? for heavens sake ?? was it woman that invented the word vanity ? :loopy::loopy: you is what you is and if you or others dont like it LUMP IT.. :huh:

hey has little madams closed or something i read this post today and have tried calling but the numbers not working 01142337025??? is this right?? need urgent eyelash extensions!!!!

The lady who did the lashed works at another salon near sheff lane top 0114 2467000

give her a call

The lady who did the lashed works at another salon near sheff lane top 0114 2467000 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************0114 2467000******end_of_the_skype_highlighting

give her a call

How much does she charge there, do you know?