The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

can someone tell me a good nail technician i want them to come to my house or me go to them i don't mind

"i want them to come to my house or me go to them" ... What do you mean by that .. So what other options are there.

I agree with Jenz245, I also get my nails done at top nails, there really efficiant and hard wearing, (which i definately need the way i treat my nails!) 28 quid for a full set, the number is 0114 2684061 :)

This system is unique - here are just a few of the reasons why they are better than the typical gel or acrylic systems widely available in Sheffield:

LCN gels contain no acid

No use of aggressive primers or activators

All LCN gels are extremely flexible

They feel light on the nail it can bend with the natural nail

I can also do home visits....let me know if you would like some more information.

Hi I had mine done yesterday by Nails By Kate who is based at S8 Salon opposite Kentucky Fried Chicken on Chesterfield Road Woodseats near Big Tree. SHe was brilliant - friendly, professional and I now have the most beautiful nails with little flowers embedded in acrylic with diamontes all for £20 what an absolute bargain. I wouldnt touch the one on eccie road went there last time and they hurt my nails and after reading on internet about certain acrylics they definitely are using one banned in the USA- do a search on acrylic nails and it tells u the signs to look for and why it is dangerous. I will not be going back there as they dont chat to you and just talk to each other in chinese - i found it not very friendly or polite! However different people like different places so each to their own. I will be sticking with Kate from now on. Give her a try.