The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

just to let you know my offer now runs till the 20th june HALF PRICE EYE LASH EXTENISIONS £25.00 @LASH BOUTIQUE .... fake it 28 hickmott road sheffield (just off ecclesall road) 01142 61888 07595520350 ... NOUVEAU LASH TRAINED AND NOUVEAU PRODUCTS ALWAYS USED.. NOUVEAU LASHES EXTENSIONS ARE USED IN HARRODS AND SELFRIDGES ETC what more can i say!!! DONT MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC OFFER XXX

sorry just seen this post! fantastic i live just round the corner so will book an appointment this week!! :)

hi,

does anyone know any good nail technicians in sheffield that aren't too expensive/have an offer on at the mo? Maybe looking to get gel ones done, nothing too fancy, thinking just a good french to make them look nice :)

im in s11 but happy to travel a little bit if they're worth it!!

the beautique £20 incl nail art its on hatfield house lane tel 2457000

anyone know of anyone that has any offers on?? :)

Hi, I went to The Lash & Brow Lounge today and they had an offer on for 30% off on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays! I got the offer from a flyer i picked up from Starbucks. They may have more offers on, give them a call, my lashes look fantastic 0114 2663434

i've had nouveau lashes from several places and they have always come off within one week. I've also been to harrods for lash extensions and they use 'flutter' not 'nouveau'. My friend went to selfridges for lash extensions and they use 'blink' not 'nouveau-what more can i say!!!!! Could anyone please recommend a decent place that does lash extensions that stay on and look good????

blink is the same company as nouveau lashes blink are nouveau lashes, i use nouveau eye lashes and none of the sets ive done have come off after a week, maybe its the beautician not the products!!!!

Edited by lashboutique
miss word out