The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

just to let you know my offer now runs till the 20th june half price eye lash extenisions £25.00 @lash boutique .... Fake it 28 hickmott road sheffield (just off ecclesall road) 01142 681888 07595520350 ... Nouveau lash trained and nouveau products always used.. Nouveau lashes extensions are used in harrods and selfridges etc what more can i say!!! Dont miss out on this fantastic offer xxx

the number is 01142 681888

blink is the same company as nouveau lashes blink are nouveau lashes,they also have lashes called blink and go the lashes used are nouveau, i use nouveau eye lashes and none of the sets ive done have come off after a week, maybe its the beautician not the products say no more :):):)!!!!

nouveau lashes are also used on 10 years younger ..

hi lash boutique, do you still have any kind of offer on?? Its my birthday on friday and i'd love to be able to get them done but can't afford full price!! :)

PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL THE OFFER RUNS TILL THE 2OTH JUNE I AM VERY BUSY BUT IM SURE I WILL BE ABLE TO FIT YOU IN XX

HALF PRICE £25.00 NOUVEAU LASHES ... 01142681888 or 07595520350

hi, just letting you know about our fantastic offer at the lash boutique ... fake it, 28 hickmott road just of ecclesall road S11 8QF

EYE LASH EXTENSIONS NOW HALF PRICE £25.00

nouveau lash trained ...... OFFER ENDS 20th JUNE ...BOOK NOW DONT MISS OUT !!!!

01142 681888 OR 07595520350

WEATHER YOU WANT A NATURAL LOOK OR A MORE ADVENTUROUS ONE WE WILL DESIGN AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR LASHES!!!!

ALSO COMING SOON TO FAKE IT ... FAKE BAKE AIR BRUSHING AS SEEN IN SELFRIDGES

my offer now runs to the 20th june

blink is the same company as nouveau lashes blink are nouveau lashes, i use nouveau eye lashes and none of the sets ive done have come off after a week, maybe its the beautician not the products!!!!

I think you might find that blink lashes used in Selfridges are not Nouveau. Obviously you are only just trained, thats why your doing them so cheap, practice makes perfect....right?????

my eye lashes extensions are half prie at £25.00 why not give them a try xx

How long does it take to do as I am going on holiday next tuesday and would like them doing next Monday if possible. Would they definately last for at least the 2 weeks I'm on holiday? Thanks.

How long does it take to do as I am going on holiday next tuesday and would like them doing next Monday if possible. Would they definately last for at least the 2 weeks I'm on holiday? Thanks.

Hi, I had mine done the other day and they still look perfect. It took about an hour and 15 mins. I highly recommend the Lash & Brow Lounge and you'll get 30% off on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. 0114 2663434. Hope this helps, Rose xxx

I think you might find that blink lashes used in Selfridges are not Nouveau. Obviously you are only just trained, thats why your doing them so cheap, practice makes perfect....right?????

blink is the SAME company as nouveau... ive not only just trained im doing a half price offer to build my clientel up as there are so many people doing eye lash extensions at the moment have you not heard of PR ????

hi i would be able to do them on monday they take around 90 mins and will last for your hols if you would like to book or would like any more information please give me a call 01142 681888 or 07595520350 xxxx