The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

blink is the SAME company as nouveau... ive not only just trained im doing a half price offer to build my clientel up as there are so many people doing eye lash extensions at the moment have you not heard of PR ????

I've had my lashes done for the past 5 years and i've had them done all over the country as my job requires me to travel alot. So i can tell you alot of information about your brand which you clearly don't know- Blink is not Nouveau, Nouveau Lashes is a Trademark therefore they wouldn't name the lashes Blink. Nouveau Lashes offer a treatment called Blink & go, i think thats why your confused. Blink is the brand used in Selfridges NOT Nouveau Lashes. Lastly, you offering lashes for £25 isn't PR (PR means Public Relations) thats just a cheap promotion. I can tell you that lashes worth having will average between 70-180 pounds, i certainly wouldn't waste another penny getting Nouveau Lashes no matter how CHEAP they were. If you need to know anything else then feel free to ask.

Hi, The Lash & Brow Lounge has an offer for 30% off on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays!

Treatments include, Semi Permanent Lash Extensions, numerous other Lash & Brow Treatments and Fake Bake Spray Tanning in Original or Dark!!

For enquiries please call 0114 2663434

Victoria

xx

I've had my lashes done for the past 5 years and i've had them done all over the country as my job requires me to travel alot. So i can tell you alot of information about your brand which you clearly don't know- Blink is not Nouveau, Nouveau Lashes is a Trademark therefore they wouldn't name the lashes Blink. Nouveau Lashes offer a treatment called Blink & go, i think thats why your confused. Blink is the brand used in Selfridges NOT Nouveau Lashes. Lastly, you offering lashes for £25 isn't PR (PR means Public Relations) thats just a cheap promotion. I can tell you that lashes worth having will average between 70-180 pounds, i certainly wouldn't waste another penny getting Nouveau Lashes no matter how CHEAP they were. If you need to know anything else then feel free to ask.

of course its a promotion to build my clientel, so many people in sheffield are just setting up and using none branded lashes... blink nouveau what does it really matter, are you that sad, good luck with your future lashes my lashes are fanstastic ive been told so many times im fully booked for the next 3 weeks, but you cant keep everybody happy !!!!

No problem, i was merely trying to help you out! Your illegally claiming to use the same brand as Harrods and Selfridges, i was letting you know that it's not so you could refrain from stating that in future and subsequently getting into trouble from it. Good luck with your £25 Lashes, i'm sure they are fantastic really, but i won't be coming to you as your attitude is very rude.

i wouldnt be able to fit you in even if you wanted to come as im booked up for the next 3 weeks with my offer and full price lashes.. i use all nouveau products used in the large deparment stores, 10 years younger and even katie price , you are really starting to bore me get a life and move on please dont be so sad to reply ..... have a nice day .

Edited by lashboutique
miss spelt

hi i would be able to do them on monday they take around 90 mins and will last for your hols if you would like to book or would like any more information please give me a call 01142 681888 or 07595520350 xxxx

Hi just to say thank you so much for my lashes (1pm today) they are absolutely fantastic and at a great price. Would definately recommend you to anyone. Thanks again.