The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hi Emma, i'm new to the forum, but i am a freelance Nail Educator in Sheffield.

All my courses are accredited so you can obtain insurance to work on the public. I train manicures, pedicures, acrylic,gel, fibreglass, nail art and spray tanning.

Hi everyone,

I'm wanting to train to be a nail technician and to be honest, I don't know where to start. I've searched on the internet and on Sheffield Forum and I've come accross a few companies and old threads, but most of them are atleast a year old and I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some information.

I'm wanting to do mainly freelance work I think, but I don't really want to do an apprentership or anything like that, so ideally I'm looking for a short course. But at the same time, I want to make sure its provides adequate training.

I live in the Ecclesall Road area, so somewhere fairly local would be ideal, although I drive, so not essential. Can anyone help.

Hi there Natalie,

I am a freelance Beauty Therapist, i charge £15 for a spray tan, but if you can get a few girlies together for a spray tan party, then yours would be free (if more than 6) I also offer spray tan training, so have been doin tans for many years.

Give me a buzz to discuss details,

Zoe x

Do you know any good spray tanning sallons that are quite cheap (but do a good job?) Around the Hillsborough area ? I know theres quite a few normal sallons, but im not sure if they do spray tans ?

Thanks

Natalie

x

Hi there,

I am a freelance beauty therapist ( Beighton area )

I offer all aspects of beauty treatments including spray tanning.

Why not get a few girlies together for a spray tan party.

£15.00 for a full body tan, contact me for details or to arrange an

appointment.

Zoe x

Can anyone recommend somewhere I can get a spray tan around Killamarsh/Mosborough area?

Hi Emma, i'm new to the forum, but i am a freelance Nail Educator in Sheffield.

All my courses are accredited so you can obtain insurance to work on the public. I train manicures, pedicures, acrylic,gel, fibreglass, nail art and spray tanning.

Hi Zoe

How does this sort of course with yourself work? Time involved and cost etc?

Regards

Hi, a friens of mine did a really short course to apply acrylic nails. I think it lasted 4 weeks and it was in the evening so could fit around work. It was at Ritz Beauty on the Magna estate. I assume they have additional courses if you would like to do more than the acrylics.

She just did that as she also only does itfreelance to family and friends ect

They also provided all kit.

lashboutique did mine today and i love them :) thanks!! :)

Mine too .... thanks Germaine for sorting the mess out from a previous set and being so patient this evening ....

Mine were a mess and were originally done by somewhere not far away from Lashboutique a few weeks ago, I'm lucky i've got any lashesleft to work with ... when they fell out, they came out with 6 or 7 of my own lashes and a glog of glue .... sorry never again, thanks to Lashboutique, i've managed to salvage a few ....

Service 100%, thankyou, i'd definately recommend!.

D.