The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Well after our phone conversation I am even more annoyed about the whole situation. Frankly I think the way you spoke to me was very unprofessional. You say that this is the first time this has happened but my girlfriends’ hairdresser came in for a treatment a few days after my girlfriend, with the same consequences, the lashes fell out even quicker than my girlfriends.

I didn’t appreciate the nasty voicemail that was left on my phone after I refused to continue talking to you, after you were talking over me and wouldn’t listen to me.

You told me on the phone that it was my girlfriend’s fault for messing around with her phone, (She answered her phone once!!!!) well If you have a problem with a people using phones you should tell them to turn them off before the treatment starts! Plus she said she couldn’t have used her phone because her eyelashes were stuck down??

I find the way you are happy to enter an argument with me about the whole situation simply identifies how unprofessional you really are, when I’m simply voicing my opinion. Threatening to report me for speaking the truth shows how unprofessional you are, I could easily report you for false advertising, because the lashes and service my girlfriend was not what you advertise, the lashes falling out a prime example!!!!!.

i tried to call and sort this matter out with your partner it was NOT a argument i was a little dissapointed that this was not sorted out before you wrote all this rubbish on the forum. also putting the phone down on me mid sentence is rude. i was just stating a number of reasons regarding the treatment your partner did use her phone to arrange to meet her friend for coffee after her treatment!!!! sorry your partner was not happy ,please dont carry this on with another reply you have your opinion on the whole situation and i have mine.

im so busy with my eyelash extensions so i cant be that unprofessional!!!!!

there are lots of other salons in sheffield offering eyelash treaments maybe she should give them a try. if your partner would like to call in the salon i will refund the £25.00.

Not everyone is going to be happy with any beauty treatment. I know from dealing with customer complaints over a wide range of industries that some people are never going to be happy with the outcome of a complaint.

As in all things, unless its life threatening, suck it and see. Try something and make up your own mind. On balance there are a number of people here saying how fantastic their lashes are and a very small number saying they were unhappy which lets face it could be down to a number of things including aftercare by the customer.

I dont own a beauty salon, dont work in one and have no axe to grind either way, but if lash extensions are something you fancy trying then do it.

THANK YOU

i agree ive done over 200 sets of eyelash extensions and had a couple of complaints... if the lash extensions come off it can be for a number of reasons.. i always offer a free infill or a refund... if they do happen to come off its not the end of the world, lots of my customers are more than happy ...

NOUVEAU EYELASH EXTENSIONS ARE £35.00 A SET XX

why do you want one?

i dont see the need for a tan. Having tanned skin is not a sign of good health, having a fake one doesnt do you any favours

Golden looking skin? equates to be riddled with skin cancer(this comes from someone who knows)

Its a fake and false image

To be honest i dont usally use fake tan and when im on my hols im not one to sun bathe but my brothers GF uses it and looks really nice, so was just going to try it.

I can understand your concerns but surley a fake tan is healthier than a real sun damaging tan.

To be honest i dont usally use fake tan and when im on my hols im not one to sun bathe but my brothers GF uses it and looks really nice, so was just going to try it.

I can understand your concerns but surley a fake tan is healthier than a real sun damaging tan.

Why dont you just ask her where she gets it from?

It only looks nice because its portrayed as being nice. What you dont see is the result of those hours in the sun.

I do agree is fake is better then sunbeds etc, but its such a false thing, be your natural self.

I did ask her Niki-red but the place she got it from is not somewhere i get to shop very often and dont see her enough for her to pick me some up.

ecky I totally understand where your coming from, I really do, but I just fancied trying it to see as i am quite fair skinned. Im sure its something il try and get bored of keeping it up anyway.